Rustic Wood Concrete
If you are in the market for natural wood flooring, chances are that you already know about the possible disadvantages of the system. From long and strenuous maintenance and a limitation on where it can be used, natural wood doesn’t get the job done for the modern home or business owner, so what do you do if you want wood without the hassle?
Well, we have found the solution to be replacing your traditional wood flooring with wood concrete, a decorative variation of stamped concrete. Wood concrete is an ultra-durable and versatile floor coating that doesn’t require much maintenance but down below, you can find everything you need to know about our flooring solution!
Need Custom Wood Concrete?
Get A Free Instant Quote
Why You Should Use Wood Concrete
The Evolution Of Wood Flooring
When it comes to our wood concrete solutions, there isn’t much that the system cant handle. While it is a decorative concrete option, it uses a material in our stamping process that makes our wood concrete overlays stronger than conventional concrete.
Are you curious as to our wood concrete floors can benefit your home or business? Well, we have taken the best benefits of our floor coatings and outlined them down below:
The Versatility Of Wood Concrete Houston
Decorative Options Wherever You Need Them
Perhaps one of the biggest benefits that home and business owners stand to gain from using our rustic wood flooring over the traditional style of wood is that our coatings can be placed nearly anywhere without consequence, from indoors to out, residential to commercial. Down below, you will find a few of the most common areas that our coatings are used:
The following areas are those that have been known to thrive with our rustic wood flooring in place:
- Reception areas are a great place to have our wood concrete, they are resistant to heavy amounts of foot traffic and can make a boring and dull reception area or waiting room seem more alive and inviting.
- Garage floors and driveways can be coated with our materials to make the garage look cleaner with stain resistance and the fast and efficient maintenance protocol of the wood concrete system. By placing the coating in your garage and on your driveway, you will create a flow leading to your home, increasing curb appeal.
- Living areas can also be a great area for our systems, especially in homes with small children or pets. The defensive properties of the flooring will make sure nothing happens to the coating itself or the underlying concrete.
- Retail facilities can increase the curb appeal of their business with decorative wood concrete, increasing customer flow, and its texture will even make the flooring safe when wet!
- Larger areas such as schools, government facilities, and even veterinarian offices
Find yourself having a few questions? Well before you make the call, take a look at a few of our most commonly received questions!
Ready For Wood Concrete?
Call The Professionals & Relax!